Star Bridge Global Investments LLC (dba "Morales Brands" and "Morales Brands Holdings") truly respects the privacy of its users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
- Your Consent.
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any information. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any information you do provide us is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Visitor and User Information. We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
- Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
- Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third-party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected PayPal, Google or Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- Cookies and Tracking.
Cookies are electronic collections of information stored on a local computer that are used by websites to keep track of visitors and registered users and to relate one computer transaction to a later one, and other methods of uniquely tracking visitors for different purposes.
You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or change the settings on your web browser to clear or disable cookies. If you decide not to accept cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of Morales Brands' website. Additionally, please be aware that if you visit third party websites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable, you may be required to accept cookies. Cookies do not enable third parties to access any of your personal (e.g., contact) information. However, advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. Morales Brands does not control use of these cookies and is not responsible for information collected through them.
Morales Brands uses different types of cookies. For example, some cookies are "required cookies" which are necessary for Morales Brands' website to work. In addition, cookies are used to provide Morales Brands' existing Subscribers with the opportunity for continued savings and increased convenience as described in more detail below.
- Cookies for Improving Our Web Site. Morales Brands uses "performance cookies" to inform Morales Brands of a repeat visit. However, these cookies do not tell Morales Brands who a visitor is, the visitor's name, email address, or passwords.
- Cookies for Subscriber Account Management. For Morales Brands Subscribers, Morales Brands uses "functional cookies" to store user names for added convenience. For example, the cookie would contain a piece of identifying information such as a customer ID, username, or session ID that would be used to look up the customer ID. Morales Brands offers password-protected, web-based management tools as part of its webhosting packages. By storing a Subscriber's username in a cookie, the Subscriber will not have to fill out form fields each time he or she manages the account. (The cookie does not store passwords.)
- Cookies for Advertising. Morales Brands may also utilize "advertising cookies" to track referrals from internal and external affiliates, as well as advertising campaigns. Morales Brands may also use a third party service provider to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixel tags and cookies may be used in those email messages to help Morales Brands measure the effectiveness of its advertising and to enable Morales Brands to provide more focused marketing communications to you.
Sharing of Information.
- Confidentiality. With the exception of other members of the Morales Brands corporate family and trusted business partners who work with or on behalf of Morales Brands, and are subject to specific confidentiality agreements, Morales Brands will not provide or sell to any third party your personal information and will keep all Subscriber information confidential, subject to the following:
- Service Providers. Upon registration for Morales Brands services, certain Subscriber information may be transferred to trusted affiliated or unaffiliated third parties that help Morales Brands provide certain services or that provide certain services on Morales Brands' behalf. For example, Subscriber information may be transferred to Morales Brands' affiliated registrar, Wild West Domains (WHOIS Domain Name Registration Information), or to unaffiliated third parties that help Morales Brands provide SSL certifications.
- Legal Reasons. Morales Brands may access, preserve and share Subscriber information with companies, organizations, governmental entities or individuals outside of Morales Brands if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes (such as law enforcement requests). Morales Brands may access, preserve and share Subscriber information as necessary to: establish or exercise Morales Brands' legal rights or defend against any legal claim including threatened claims involving Morales Brands based on the anonymity of a domain name; investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud or other illegal activities; prevent death or serious physical harm to any person; or investigate violations of Morales Brands' Terms of Service.
- Children Under 13. This website is not directed towards children and Morales Brands does not seek to collect any personal information from children. If Morales Brands becomes aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, Morales Brands will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database.
- Data Security. Encryption. When a Subscriber orders from Morales Brands, personal data transmissions are encrypted and all of the Subscriber's personal information is protected. Morales Brands uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.
ATTN: Star Bridge Global Investments LLC. Legal Department.
1278 Glenneyre Street Ste 127
Laguna Beach, CA 92651